Friends of MEI
Friends of MEI is the signature partnership program of the Missouri Energy Initiative. Members have the opportunity to become part of the critical energy conservations taking place in Missouri. This collaboration also produces innovative policy solutions exemplified by the State Energy Plan, Midwest Energy Policy Conference, Show Me PACE, white papers – all of these are unique.
Why become a Friend of MEI?
Your organization can have a seat at the table as MEI brings diverse energy stakeholders together to talk about core issues that affect their business. This is a great networking and business development opportunity. With your investment in Missouri Energy Initiative, you also become a partner in MEI’s successful dissemination of honest, objective and clear information about all types of energy to key stakeholders in Missouri.
With your support, MEI can implement new programs to:
• encourage growth in the energy economy
• promote energy innovation and economic development
• educate Missourians about traditional and renewable energy
• develop the energy workforce
Investment in MEI through the “Friends of MEI” program is tax-deductible as a charitable gift, under the rules of the Internal Revenue Service for charitable organizations under the 501(c)3 code provisions.
Friends of MEI is a privilege and contingent on membership approval by the MEI Board of Directors and complete submission of requested documentation. Membership approval process usually takes 3-6 weeks. Membership fee must accompany your application. Membership fee is returned if application is not approved.
$2,500 – $4,999
$1,000 – $2,499
$500 – $999
$250 – $499
* Size and Placement Varies by Investment Level
ADDITIONAL MEMBER BENEFITS
Members have an increased opportunity to provide input and commentary into MEI’s ongoing efforts to communicate about energy, energy education, the energy economy, workforce development, and/or any other issues or initiatives MEI undertakes.
Members gain access to timely information through:
- Summaries and presentations provided during or after MEI’s quarterly luncheons throughout the state of Missouri
- MEI’s Quarterly e-newsletter Energy Perspectives,
- Unique opportunities for discussions networking with MEI leadership, its board of directors members and other key stakeholders at its quarterly luncheons, webinars, and other offerings.
Members have a direct impact on Missouri’s Energy Policy through:
- Providing topics for MEI to review and analyze
- Receiving early copies of MEI reports
- Invitations to private networking and policy discussion events
- Social media networking and recognition via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more.
Each level will also receive:
- Complimentary tickets to the annual Midwest Energy and Policy Conference and networking reception (amount determined by investment level).
- Annual report detailing MEI’s year-to-date activities
- Invitations to MEI’s quarterly networking luncheons
- The opportunity to post job openings on MEI’s website
|FRIENDS OF MEI REGISTRATION FORM|
|FRIENDS OF MEI PAYMENT INFORMATION|
Friends of MEI